Our Consortia provide a selection of comprehensive structured legal training programmes which are aimed primarily, but not exclusively, at those with up to three years of post-qualification experience (PQE).
These courses cover six areas of practice:
- Banking and Finance
- Commercial Property
- Dispute Resolution
- Private Client
Additional courses are available for more specialist areas.
How to Join the Consortia
Firms can join any or all of these consortia simply by signing the relevant Service Level Agreement, which sets out the terms upon which the consortia operate. Upon joining there is no obligation regarding use of the consortia programmes, but members have the right to send delegates on any of the courses on a shared-cost basis. Firms can then benefit from the training provided, as and when it suits the needs of the firm’s associates.
Why Join the Consortia?
- No joining fee
- Access to top quality training, used and valued by many top city firms
- Training written and delivered by highly experienced trainers, all with many years of experience in practice
- Automated notifications of upcoming courses to nominated contacts
- Cost effective training – the total cost of each course is shared between all firms who book places
- Easy to plan and structure training – consortia schedules are published up to a year in advance
- No need to name attending delegates – simply book a certain number of places and decide who to send the day before
- Courses are scheduled on a regular basis, avoiding the need for all associates in a team to be away from their desks at the same time
- Annual review meetings to discuss programme content and receive feedback from firms
- Delegate feedback taken after every course
- Contributes to meeting continuing competence standards