Our team of student ambassadors are on hand to answer questions about their own experiences and provide insight into life as a student at The University of Law. If you’ve got a question regarding applications, scholarships and fees, our staff are also here to help. Register with unibuddy now to reach out and get the conversation started.
Live Chat – do’s and don’ts
We’re sure you can’t wait to speak with our students! To get the most out of your interactions with them please note the following:
- Do ask lots of questions! Not sure what to ask? Open ended questions like which modules do you enjoy the most help get the conversation started.
- Do read some of the blogs written by our student ambassadors below!
- Do be respectful. Our chats are moderated to keep you and our students safe.
- Do keep the chat on Unibuddy.
- Don’t ask for personal details such as email addresses or phone numbers our student ambassadors can’t give out this information.
- Don’t send inappropriate or offensive messages – you will be blocked.
Upcoming Live Chat events:
Online Student Stories
Studying at our Online campus provides you with the perfect combination of a flexible study programme to fit around your other commitments. Join our Online Student Stories event, chat to our current students and let us answer your questions about online study.
11th November, 17:15 - 18:15