We are one of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education. Starting with law in 1876, we have grown our offering to include business, criminology and policing – with lots more to come.
What makes us different?
- The professional nature of our degrees – making an ideal grounding for careers in law as well as business, banking, finance, the civil service etc.
- Our focus on employability – built in, timetabled employability sessions and access to the full support of our highly regarded Careers and Employability Service.
- Unique combination of academic rigour and practical skills taught in a realistic, professional environment
- Over 90% of our tutors are qualified lawyers
- A choice of 7 UK campuses for undergraduate degrees, as well as international campuses and the option to study online
Activities and Events
We run a range of events throughout the year. In light of the current situation we have moved all our events online to make sure you don’t miss out.Discover more
We offer various means of support for you as you guide your students.Discover more
Resources for Teachers
Find out what resources we have available to help your students in their career choices.Discover more
Applying to University
Find out how apply for an undergraduate course.Discover more
Listen to our series of light-hearted and fun conversations to find out about future careers.Discover more
Explore the variety of ways our team is able to support students at ULaw.Discover more
How can we help you?
We are dedicated to supporting school and college students to make decisions about their future. Our team runs workshops and delivers talks that demystify law careers and studying the subject. We are also on hand to attend fairs and parents’ evenings.
We work closely with schools, colleges and education partners across the UK – including 400 schools in and around Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Guildford, Leeds, London, Manchester and Nottingham - supporting academic attainment and progression to higher education.
Meet the team
Each of our campuses has a dedicated Student Recruitment Manager who you can discuss your students’ needs with and understand what we can do for them. Our team can also organise bespoke events either on our campuses or, subject to availability, in your school or college.
Contact: Beth Jobbins
Telephone: 01483 216005
Contact: Clare Tubridy
Telephone: 01483 216409
Contact: Jamie Roberts
Telephone: 01483 405522
Contact: Hannah Coe
Telephone: 01483 216356
Contact: Katie Lake
Telephone: 01483 218969
Contact: Rik Palmer
Telephone: 01483 216690
Contact: Katherine Meehan
Telephone: 01483 216439
Contact: Chloe Warsop
Telephone: 01483 405538