New Hong Kong campus for 2019
We are very excited to be launching our first international campus in the vibrant city of Hong Kong. Students will be able to choose from a portfolio of postgraduate courses with classes beginning from September 2019.
Hong Kong is a world hub for commerce and finance with over 900 law firms, making it an ideal location to study and launch a career in law. We will be working closely with these local law firms and businesses to ensure that our courses are designed with students’ employability in mind.
In an increasingly global economy we take pride in maintaining an international outlook. We have worked with the top five global firms and have built strong links with law schools and professional bodies throughout the world.
We work with many of the top 100 UK law firms, with over 30 of them choosing to send their trainees exclusively to us.
We believe that our students thrive in a realistic, professional and contemporary learning environment. We focus exclusively on practice-based training, with qualified and experienced solicitors, barristers and judges as our tutors.
These tutors bring invaluable real-life experience into the classroom, helping our students stand out in the job market. It is this excellence in teaching that we are excited to bring to Hong Kong.
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) Reg. No. 252955
- Online Graduate Diploma in Law (i-GDL) Reg. No. 252955
- MA Law Reg. No. 252954
- Online MA Law (i-MA Law) Reg. No. 252954
- LLM Legal Practice Programme (Conflict Resolution) Reg. No. 252957
- LLM Legal Practice Programme (Intellectual Property) Reg. No. 252959
- LLM Legal Practice Programme (Commercial Law) Reg. No. 252956
- Online LLM Legal Practice Programme (Conflict Resolution) Reg. No. 252958
- Online LLM Legal Practice Programme (Intellectual Property) Reg. No.: 252960
Hong Kong Early Bird Discount
We are offering a 5% fee reduction to all students studying our GDL, MA Law and LLM Legal Practice programmes, in or into Hong Kong, from September or October 2019.
To be eligible for this discount, you will need to have accepted your place on one of our Hong Kong courses, starting in September or October 2019, by Saturday 31 August 2019.
Hong Kong Inaugural Award
To celebrate our inaugural year in Hong Kong, we are offering a 10% fee reduction to all students studying our GDL, MA Law and LLM Legal Practice programmes, in or into Hong Kong, from September or October 2019.
To be eligible for this discount, you will need to have accepted one of our Hong Kong courses, starting in September or October 2019.
Our students will benefit from our award-winning careers and employability service which includes a team of experienced legal career consultants, who are on hand to give you advice and guidance on your career in law.
Employer Talks and Outside Speaker Programme
From time to time, our employability team will host presentations from a wide range of lawyers from both local and international firms. They will focus on key issues that affect the current legal sector. This will allow students to gather key information on what is going on in the sector and how to plan their career path.
Attractions in Hong Kong:
- Victoria Peak (Lookout point with telescopes)
- Repulse Bay (Beach, seaside resort and shrine)
- Tsim Sha Tsui Canton Road & Harbour City (Shopping)
- Hong Kong Wetland Park (Conservation Area and Education Exhibits)
- Dragon’s Back (Mountain Ridge Popular with Hikers)
- Ocean Park (Theme Park with Rides and Wild Animals)
- Hong Kong Disneyland (Iconic amusement park)
If you have any questions email studyHK@law.ac.uk or call our local Hong Kong number +852 5803 1603
To find out more about our new campus see our press release
Read our Blog. 5 Reasons to Study in Hong Kong
These courses are registered with the Hong Kong Non-local Courses Registry (NCR). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which these courses may lead.
Please note that non-local students can only undertake our full-time courses. Part-time study is not permitted due to Hong Kong Immigration Department regulations.