The University of Law is offering an Early Bird discount. The scheme offers a £500 discount on course fees to eligible international students who receive an offer on a qualifying course, accept their offer and pay the £3,000 course deposit before a specified date.
The Early Bird Discount applies to all courses except:
- any online only courses
- the LPC
- LPC and the BPC (September 2021 intake)
To be eligible for the Early Bird Discount you must:
- Be an individual who meets the University’s admissions criteria as set out on the University’s website
- have received an offer of a place on a Qualifying Course at the University
- required to pay international fees for your Qualifying Course (where the international fees differ from domestic fees)
- able to provide Satisfactory Evidence to show that you classify as an International Student; and
- Required to apply for a student visa and pay a deposit of £3,000 towards your Annual Tuition Fees for your Qualifying Course.
- have accepted your place on the Qualifying Course and paid your course deposit (as set out in your Fee Schedule) by no later than the following date:
January 2021 intake - 16 November 2020
April 2021 intake - 26 February 2021
July 2021 intake - 14 May 2021
September 2021 intake - 31 May 2021
You do not need to make an application for the Early Bird Discount. If you meet the Eligibility Criteria, the Early Bird Discount will automatically be applied to your University Account and will reduce the remainder of the Annual Tuition Fees payable.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org