We have selected a range of International incentives that you can benefit from to support you on your arrival during these difficult times. These include a contribution to your quarantine hotel if you are arriving from a red list country and a discount on your Airport Taxi fare.
Airport Taxi Fare
If you are arriving from a country where you are required to self-isolate, The University of
Law will reimburse you with up to £50 towards your taxi fare.
In order to benefit from this services you must meet the below requirements.
- You must be a new international student who has enrolled at The University of Law in
- You must be arriving from a country where you are required to self-isolate.
- You must be able to provide a taxi fare receipt that proves the funds were used for the taxi journey from the airport to your accommodation.
- You must email your completed BACS form, your taxi receipt and your flight details/confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 weeks of your arrival to the UK.
Red List countries
International Students Arriving from Red List countries
If you are arriving from a country or territory on the red list, you will be required to quarantine for 10 days in a government managed hotel. This period of quarantine has a fixed cost of £1,750 Red, amber and green list rules for entering England - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) which includes 10 full days of quarantine, meals and two (COVID-19) tests that you will be required to take on or before day 2 and on or after day 8.
To support our students joining us from Red list countries, The University of Law is offering a contribution of up to £1,000 towards the costs. We will do this by deducting up to £1,000 from your tuition fees upon your enrolment. Please note no other costs accrued during this period will be refunded.
To benefit from this scheme, you must meet the below requirements:
- This scheme applies to new and returning students entering the UK.
- You must be arriving from a country that is on the red list on the day of your travel https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england
- You will be required to provide evidence of your entry to the UK (stamped visa) and quarantine (booking receipt).
- You must email your full name, COLID, a copy of your passport, flight details and your quarantine booking receipt to email@example.com within 4 weeks of your arrival to the UK.