To complete your UCAS application you'll need to use the codes in the below grid.

Institution Codes

Institution Code L17
Institution Code Name LAW

Campus Codes

London Bloomsbury 1
Birmingham 2
Leeds 8
Manchester 7
Nottingham 6

Course Specific Codes

Business Management N200
Business Management (Foundation) N201
Business Management (Marketing) N1N5
Business Management (Marketing + Foundation) N51N
Business Management with Law N2M1
Business Management with Law (Foundation) N21M
Digital Business Management N52N
Digital Business Management (Foundation) N5N2
Digital Marketing N45P
Digital Marketing (Foundation) N5P4
International Business N1N1
International Business (Foundation) N11N
International Business Management (Top Up)  N120
Accounting and Finance  N4N3 
Accounting and Finance (Foundation) N43N

Applying through UCAS

Simply visit the UCAS website and register your details with UCAS Apply to get started on your application. If you are unsure how to apply via UCAS and need any advice or support, please contact our Admissions team on 0800 107 6766 who will be happy to help.

Visit the UCAS website and register your details with UCAS Apply. You’ll need to search under The University of Law to find our business courses.

An alternative route is available only for international students who are unable to access or apply through UCAS. Please complete the direct application

Students under 18

The University accepts students younger than 18, but not those younger than 17 years of age at the time of entry. You are required to comply with the University’s Students under 18 years of age policy and protocols. Before your place is confirmed, you must complete the forms for students under 18 years of age satisfactorily, providing parental/ guardian agreement and details of a UK-based emergency/Next of Kin contact. To see the agreements and forms, please download the  Students Under 18 Years of Age Policy.


Just take your time to complete your application online. One of our advisors will contact you shortly.

International students

All students who are from outside the EEA must have immigration permission that allows them to study in the UK. If you need a Tier 4 Student visa to study in the UK, the University can sponsor your application and will need to issue you with a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) before you can apply for your visa. Before we can issue a CAS, you will have to complete a Visa Requirements form so we can confirm you are eligible for a Tier 4 sponsorship. You must also make a pre-payment of £3,000 towards your tuition fees and some students will be asked to submit copies of the financial evidence they will be including with their visa application.

In order for us to issue you with a CAS, you will also need to provide evidence of your English language ability unless you’re a national from any of these countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America and United Kingdom. However, in some circumstances the University may still request evidence of your English language proficiency either before you start a programme or during the programme of study.

If you are from a non-majority English speaking country and don’t have an academic qualification equivalent to a UK degree taught in a ‘majority English speaking’ country, you’ll need to send us a copy of an approved English Language Test at (or above) the specific level outlined in the table below, in each of the four components of language learning.

 IELTS (academic) Overall band score or 6.0 (or 5.5 for four year programmes including foundation year) with no component below 5.5 
 SE III (Trinity College London) Pass in all four components 
 Pearsons (academic) Score of 50 with no component below 42  
Cambridge English:  First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency (tests taken from January 2015) Overall 169 with no component below 162  
Cambridge English: First Certificate (test taken before January 2015)  Pass at Grade A and Exceptional in all four components
Cambridge English: Advanced (test taken before January 2015)  Pass at Grade B or C and Borderline in all four components  
Cambridge English: Proficiency (test taken before January 2015) Pass at Grade C1 and Weak in all four components 
 iGCSE English as a First Language (Syllabus 0500 &0522) and iGCSE English as a Second Language (Syllabus 0510 & 0511)  Grade C in all four areas
Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) English Language Examination   Level 4

Further information on the visa requirements and applying for a Tier 4 Student visa can be found on this webpage.

We recognise that moving to a new country to study is a big decision. Our Student Support Services team can advise you on everything from getting a UK bank account or mobile phone, to finding accommodation. We can also organise a meet and greet service at the airport when you arrive in the UK. In addition, there are a range of clubs and societies which will help you make friends, settle in and feel at home. To talk to a member of our International team, please contact us on +44 (0) 1483 216 500

Enquire Now