At The University of Law Business School, not only are we committed to your employability but also supporting you every step of the way to your career destination. We strive to ensure that you are fully equipped in terms of qualifications, skills and industry contacts to step straight into your chosen career.
We are therefore delighted to offer our existing and future Business School students the opportunity to undertake a business Master’s course on successful completion of your undergraduate degree at no additional cost.
This offer is truly unique; we are the first and only university in the UK to offer a free Master’s course based on your progression alone. It is our commitment to ensuring that we equip you with the experience and skills to take on the challenges of an increasingly competitive business world.
How to claim your Free Master’s
This unique offer is available to all existing Business School students currently studying an undergraduate degree with us, as well as those who start their degree with us in September 2022, January 2023 and September 2023.
On successful completion of your three year or four year undergraduate business degree you can simply apply for The University of Law Business School Master’s degree of your choice* in the UK or online and you will be able to progress without the worry of additional course fees.
*For more information on the eligibility criteria please read our Terms and Conditions.
“We are pioneering a new model of business education to help our students develop their knowledge of business specialisms and go further in their careers, including starting their own businesses and becoming the entrepreneurs of the future. We use a practical methodology based on applied workshops and active discussions.”
Dr Andres Perez Ruiz, National Director of Business Programmes
Why study at The University of Law Business School?
- All of our business tutors have commercial experience
- We have five campuses in the major UK cities of London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Nottingham
- Use Switch it Up to change campuses mid-course
- Many of our courses have been accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the UK’s only chartered professional body offering the highly coveted Chartered Manager (CMgr) status, meaning you’ll graduate with a CMI qualification in addition to your degree
- Our business course curriculum is dynamic, drawing on up-to-date knowledge and case studies taken from the latest business trends, enabling our students to start thinking and acting like the next generation of business leaders
- We have developed strong relationships with businesses and employers such as PwC, IBM and The London Insurance Market to deliver excellent networking opportunities
- Get support with job applications, interviews and practical skills development from our Employability Service professionally qualified careers advisor throughout the course
You can choose to study any of our undergraduate business degrees to take advantage of this offer.