Business School Accommodation
If you’re looking to study our undergraduate courses and need to move away from home, we can help you find accommodation with some of the UK’s leading student accommodation providers, so that you have a safe, comfortable place to live while you’re studying at The University of Law Business School. By staying in our nominated accommodation, you’ll get to meet and live with students studying at universities across the city as well as those studying law and business courses.
We guarantee you an offer of accommodation in the first year of your undergraduate degree if you have accepted us as your firm choice and applied for accommodation by 30 March 2018 (if you are starting in September 2018).
Accommodation for undergraduate students
We have reserved accommodation for our students with some of the UK’s leading student accommodation providers, who pride themselves in ensuring that you have a safe, comfortable place to live while you’re studying at The University of Law Bloomsbury. Not only that, but by staying in University-nominated accommodation you’ll get to meet students studying at universities across the city, as well as live with your fellow undergraduate students.
- Homes For Students - Camden Hawley Crescent
- Modern flats shared with other University of Law undergraduate students, located in the heart of Camden
- Fully-furnished two bed En-suite bedrooms
- Rooms include a bathroom, study areas, wardrobes and a fully-fitted shared kitchen
- Communal areas include a common room and roof terrace
- Conveniently located for The University of Law, a 11 minute cycle away
- Wi-Fi and all bills included
- On-site facilities - laundry, common room, bike storage, CCTV, 24-hour staff and security cover
Location of accommodation
In the heart of Camden, one of the most vibrant and
diverse parts of the city with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants. A short
walking distance to one of the biggest parks in London- Regents Park and a 12
minute tube ride away from the University of Law, the Bloomsbury area and the shopping
From £200 per person, per week
For more information on Hawley Crescent please visit http://wearehomesforstudents.com/london-hawley-crescent
Accommodation for all students
The University of Law has an online accommodation portal for all students. Lawstudentpad provides:
- Helpful advice on choosing a property to rent in Bloomsbury
- Useful information about things to do and see around the Bloomsbury campus
- Property listings search for students who have accepted at the Bloomsbury campus
Visit Studentpad to find out more.
If you’d like to find other University of Law students to privately rent with, or you have a spare room in your house/flat share, why not join our Housemate Hub Facebook group to chat and make living arrangements with fellow students? Find us on Facebook - search groups for ‘Official University of Law Group - Housemate Hub’.