90 ECTS course accredited by University of Law Business School and developed in partnership with H-FARM College.
Make an Enquiry
Enquiry form could not be loaded
Are you looking to gain in-depth knowledge of digital technologies in order to progress your career?
This one year postgraduate degree has been designed for business professionals who understand the importance of digital technologies in business and would like to gain a deeper understanding of these technologies and how they are applied in business. Delivered in partnership with H-Farm in Venice, one semester will be taught in Venice, and one in London, with the third semester being dedicated to the final business project, this is a truly an international qualification.
Why study with us?
• Practical courses delivered by experienced teachers and specialists with industry expertise to boost your employability.
• Focused learning - smaller class sizes mean friendly, personalised teaching, greater interaction and that your views will be heard.
• 100% of our UK postgraduate Business students were in employment 15 months after graduating (Graduate Outcomes 2017/2018).
• Overall 5 Star rating from QS World University Rankings and 5 stars in Teaching, Employability, Online Learning, Academic Development and Inclusiveness.
• Check out how we can support your fees through scholarships and bursaries.
Our MSc in Digital Technologies for Business and Professionals is ideal for business professionals looking to advance their knowledge on digital technologies. This course will be delivered in an interactive way with a real-world focus to take an in-depth look at technologies such as blockchain and AI and how they are reshaping businesses today.
On successful completion of this course you will master the technical as well as the most critical economic, legal and ethical aspects related to data, blockchain, A.I. and the core concepts of cybersecurity, and feel confident to face the new challenges that lie ahead as we move into this new technological environment.
The Programme Demands Document oulines the demands of this course so you can assess your ability for the course.
Oct 21 - H-Farm in Venice, Italy.
Feb 22 - ULBS, London Moorgate.
June 22 - H-Farm in Venice, Italy.
You will be assessed formally through a mix of individual assignments, group work and Dissertation/Project work.
This course has an innovatively flexible structure, with specific assessments that are conducive to effective learning.
We care about your career, which is why we offer support with job applications and other work experience opportunities as soon as you accept your place.Discover more
£10,400 (UK/EU/International students)
Students may access a Future Finance loan to cover full cost of tuition plus living costs. This is available to all students with a guarantor.
We have students from over 120 different countries throughout our campuses, with a dedicated team to help international students.