Bird & Bird is an international law firm, with over 1,400 lawyers across 31 offices worldwide, helping organisations changed by technology and the digital world. They combine exceptional legal expertise with deep industry knowledge and creative thinking to help clients operating at the forefront of their industries achieve their goals.
Top three things they look for in graduates
- Passion and interest in law
- Be open minded
- Don’t worry if you haven’t studied law – we’re looking for transferable skills
Recruitment cycle dates
- Training Contract: Applications open 14 September. Deadline 12 January 2024.
- Summer Vacation Scheme (April 2024): Applications open 14 September. Deadline 15 December 2023.
- Summer Vacation Scheme (June/JUly 2024): Applications open 14 September. Deadline 15 December 2023.
- Solicitor Apprenticeship Programme (starting September 2024): Applications open 26 October. Deadline 1 March 2024.
- Flying Start Programme (July 2024): Applications open 14 March 2024. Deadline 21 Junes 2024
For further information about their application process, please visit their website here.
Moving from the LPC to the SQE: In 2024.
How to contact them
Email: [email protected]
For more information visit their website: https://www.twobirds.com/en/careers/united-kingdom/early-careers