Postgraduate Scholarships and Bursaries
At The University of Law Business School, we believe it's important to support future business leaders and provide them with the opportunity to achieve their career ambitions. We believe that regardless of your personal circumstances or background, you should have the opportunity to complete your studies.
THE LEADERS IN GLOBAL ACCOUNTING BURSARY
The Leaders in Global Accounting Bursary is open to all aspiring Chartered Accountants who have applied to our MSc Global Accounting + ACCA bundle. Students will receive a 15% discount on their University of Law Business School MSc tuition fees and will receive their ACCA online tuition from London School of Business and Finance free of charge for two years after the completion of their MSc.*
*Students will still be required to pay for their ACCA exam fees and membership costs.
THE LORD BLUNKETT WIDENING ACCESS AWARD
The Lord Blunkett Widening Access Award aims to support students whose circumstances may otherwise limit their opportunity to complete a business course and enter the world of business. We're offering this award to fifteen eligible students commencing a postgraduate business course at The University of Law Business School in January 2020.
You must have obtained or expect to be awarded a 2:2 from a UK bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
To be eligible for this award, you must have:
- Applied for a business postgraduate course commencing in January 2020 and received an offer to study at The University of Law Business School
- Applied for the award and have been invited to complete the online assessment
- Had a household income of less than £25,000 in the tax year 2017/2018
For more information on the eligibility criteria for the award please read our Terms and Conditions.
How it works
- Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting "Business" as the subject heading, by 6 January 2020
- You will need to have applied to study a postgraduate course at London Bloomsbury and have received an offer to study at The University of Law Business School in January 2020
- Complete the online assessment, consisting of 20 multiple choice questions, by 9 January 2020
- Award winners will be notified by 13 January 2020 (immediately if all criteria met)
As part of the application process, you’ll need to provide the following personal information:
- Full name
- Confirmation that you have obtained or expect to be awarded a 2:2 from a UK bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Household income
- Any challenges or exceptional circumstances that may limit your opportunity to study business with us
Further information on this award for students commencing in April 2020, July 2020 and September 2020 coming soon.
Other Sources of Scholarships and Bursaries
We will be offering this bursary of £3,000 per annum to selected nationalities. Details coming soon.
GREAT China Scholarships
We will offer this award of £10,000 to three eligible Chinese Nationals. Details coming soon.
Postgraduate Academic Excellence Award
This award of £5,000 will be offered to five eligible postgraduate students. Details coming soon.
Global Professional Services Excellence Bursary
This award of £5,000 will be offered to all international students starting in September 2020. For UK study only. Details coming soon.
The following website contains information about a financial award that may assist you with funding your postgraduate studies: https://uk.mycs.com/scholarship
Read the Terms and Conditions for each of our Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship and Bursary awards.