Postgraduate Scholarships and Bursaries
At The University of Law Business School, we believe it's important to support future business leaders and provide them with the opportunity to achieve their career amibitions. We believe that regardless of your personal circumstances or background, you should have the opportunity to complete your studies.
The Lord Blunkett Widening Access Award aims to support students whose circumstances may otherwise limit their opportunity to complete a business course and enter the world of business. We're offering this award to five eligible students commencing a postgraduate business course at The University of Law Business School, London Bloomsbury campus in January 2019.
Scholarships will also be available for courses starting in September 2019 and details will be announced soon.
You must have obtained or expect to be awarded a 2:2 from a UK bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Eligibility for the Lord Blunkett Widening Access Award
To be eligible for this award, you must have:
- Applied for a business postgraduate course commencing in January 2019 at London Bloomsbury and received an offer to study at The University of Law Business School
- Applied for the award and have been invited to complete the online assessment
- Had a household income of less than £25,000 in the tax year 2016/2017
For more information on the eligibility criteria for the award please read our Terms and Conditions.
How it works
- Register your interest by emailing email@example.com and quoting "Business" as the subject heading, by 13 December 2018
- You will need to have applied to study a postgraduate course at London Bloomsbury and have received an offer to study at The University of Law Business School in January 2019
- Complete the online assessment, consisting of 20 multiple choice questions, by 16 December 2018
- Award winners will be notified by 21 December 2018
As part of the application process, you’ll need to provide the following personal information:
- Full name
- Confirmation that you have obtained or expect to be awarded a 2:2 from a UK bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Household income
- Any challenges or exceptional circumstances that may limit your opportunity to study business with us
Read the Terms and Conditions for each of our Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship and Bursary awards.