Apply for a Postgraduate Business Degree

Take your time to complete your application online and one of our advisors will contact you shortly.

Our postgraduate courses are available to study in London Moorgate, Berlin or online.  To apply to study this course at GISMA Business School, Berlin, visit*

*Terms and Conditions and Fee Schedules apply

International campus students

The main difference between UK/EU students and international students is the visa requirements. As an international student, you may need to be sponsored by The University of Law. To find out more about this, get in touch with our Visa Office team at as soon as possible so you can begin to make arrangements.

We recognise that moving to a new country is a big decision, so our Student Support Services team provide advice on everything from getting a UK bank account to finding accommodation. You will also benefit from a meet and greet service when you arrive, as well as a variety of societies at the business school to help you feel at home.

To talk to a member of our International team, please contact us on +44 1483 216604.

Visa Information

You will need a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from us before you can apply for your visa. To receive your CAS and for the University to sponsor your application, you will need to:

  • Meet our academic requirements
  • Meet the Home Office requirements
  • Pay the first instalment of your Year 1 course fees
  • Submit copies of your bank statements (if applicable).

We strongly recommend that you pay your first instalment four weeks before the beginning of the course, as visa applications can take some time to process.

Proof of English

To receive a CAS you must provide evidence of your English language skills unless you’re a national from one of the following countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America and United Kingdom. Please also be aware that in some circumstances, we may still request evidence of your English proficiency before or during your programme.

If you are from a non-majority English speaking country and don’t have the equivalent of a UK degree taught in a majority English speaking country (excluding Canada), you must send us a copy of an approved English Language Test at or above the levels outlined below.

 IELTS (academic) Overall band score or 6.5 with no component below 5.5 
 SE III (Trinity College London) Pass in all four components 
 Pearsons (academic) Score of 59 with no component below 51  
 Cambridge English:  First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency (tests taken from January 2015) Overall 176 with no component below 169  
 Cambridge English: First Certificate (test taken before January 2015)  Pass at Grade A and Exceptional in all four components
Cambridge English: Advanced (test taken before January 2015)  Pass at Grade A and Exceptional in all four components  
 Cambridge English: Proficiency (test taken before January 2015) Pass at Grade C1 and Weak in all four components 
Enquire Now