The Business School
The University of Law Business School is a faculty of The University of Law offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees that prepare our students for the real world of business.
We apply the same approach to business education as we always have to legal training, from our connections to prospective employers, experienced staff, innovative teaching methods and a focus on employability.
Our courses are designed to ensure you gain formidable skills that will be welcomed throughout the business world. From working in multinational companies and finance to human resources, media, marketing, management and charities, your business qualification will be highly applicable across a wide variety of sectors. It will also equip you with the skills to start and run your own business.
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Law*
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Law with Foundation Year*
- BSc (Hons) International Business*
- BSc (Hons) International Business with Foundation Year*
- BA (Hons) International Business Management (Top Up)
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year
*Subject to approval