Working with teachers and other educational professionals within schools and colleges is integral to the success of our work. Whether you are an experienced practitioner or just starting out in an advisory role, we offer a range of continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities to support you as you guide your students.
Our specialisms in law and business allow us to be best placed to update you on both the sector and professions, so that you can inform your students and support their journey into higher education and beyond.
Online Teacher and Advisor conference
This year our Teacher and Advisor conference will be taking place online to allow for maximum flexibility and support to our schools/colleges on Wednesday 3rd June 2020.
This conference will give you a chance to virtually meet our team, find out more about our institution and develop your understanding of courses and developments during and after COVID-19 environment.
Examples of potential topics to be covered in 2020 (TBC):
- Keynote talks on trends in admissions to our courses, as well as sector challenges for the future
- Plenary talks on preparing students for their careers, what those in the sector look for in future employees and the changing face of recruitment to firms
- What’s new at ULaw
- Discover more about Legal Apprenticeship
- Opportunity to speak to our team and book school online events with us
- Sharing ideas to develop learning and support mechanisms for students during this challenging time.
To book your place click here