Working with teachers and other educational professionals within schools and colleges is integral to the success of our work. Whether you are an experienced practitioner or just starting out in an advisory role, we offer a range of continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities to support you as you guide your students.
Our specialisms in law and business allow us to be best placed to update you on both the sector and professions, so that you can inform your students and support their journey into higher education and beyond.
Online Teacher and Advisor conference
This year’s Teacher and Advisor Conference will be hosted on Tuesday 30th March 3 – 5pm. You will have an opportunity to virtually meet our team, find out more about our institution and develop your understanding of course and development during and after Covid-19.
Topics to be covered include:
- An update from ULaw
- The impact of Covid-19 on employability and admissions
- Discovering more about Legal Apprenticeships
- Learning about the SQE which will change the route to qualify as a solicitor
- Sharing ideas to develop learning and support mechanisms for students during this challenging time
- Opportunity to speak to our team and book school online events with us