Burges Salmon is an independent UK law firm based in Bristol, London and Edinburgh. They have built a progressive service culture based on collaboration and teamwork. Their work is shaped around the needs of their clients, which range from large private and public sector organisations to entrepreneurial businesses and wealthy individuals and families.
Top three things they look for in graduates
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical skills
- The ability to work with others
Recruitment cycle dates
2026 Training Contracts:
- Bristol: Applications open 2 October. Deadline 21 June 2024 (subject to change)
Vacation Schemes - winter, spring and summer
- Bristol Winter Scheme: Applications open 2 October and close 31 October 2023
- Bristol Spring and Summer Schemes: Applications open 2 October and close 12 January 2024
- Edinburgh Spring Scheme: Applications open 2 October and close 12 January 2024
Moving from the LPC to the SQE: For candidates commencing on their training contract in 2024.
How to contact them
Name of recruiter: Call their recruitment team on 0117 939 2000
For more information visit their website: https://www.burges-salmon.com/careers/trainee-solicitors