SERVICES FOR RECRUITERS
The Employability Service at The University of Law offers a wide range of free services to recruiters. Our aim is to help make your recruitment as efficient as possible and provide support to you every step of the way.
The services we offer include:
- Free advertising for jobs, events, open days, vacation schemes, internships, placements and graduate roles
- Opportunities to meet our students and promote your organisation through fairs, talks and workshops
- A successful mentoring scheme through which you can support the next generation of lawyers
We recognise that many employers have robust recruitment processes in place but, where expert assistance is sought, we are delighted to discuss paid for support such:
- Bespoke targeting of opportunities to those interested in apprenticeships
- Screening candidates including initial suitability interviews
- Administering aptitude tests, where these are informative of role suitability
- Developing (and helping to facilitate) assessment centres
In addition we can deliver tailored training sessions to existing staff including 1-1 coaching with individuals, ranging from 1 hour to a full day. Amongst the most popular topics are ‘Managing and Motivating New Starters’ and ‘Presenting with Impact’.
The University of Law Business School
Our Business school (ULBS), opened in September 2016, offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business, marketing, finance and management. We are keen to extend our range of free services to employers and organisations within the business sector.
If you would like to know more, please contact the ULBS Employability Manager Jo Lozinska.