Services for recruiters
The Employability Service at The University of Law offers a wide range of free services to recruiters. Our aim is to help make your recruitment as efficient as possible and provide support to you every step of the way.
The services we offer include:
- Vacancy advertising for insight events, open days, vacation schemes, internships, placements and/or graduate roles
- Opportunities to meet our students and promote your organisation through fairs, talks and workshops
- A successful mentoring scheme through which you can support the next generation of lawyers
We recognise that many employers have robust processes in place to deal with the various elements of recruitment processes but, where expert assistance is sought, we are delighted to discuss paid for forms of support such as the following:
- Bespoke targeting of opportunities to those interested in apprenticeships
- Screening candidates including initial suitability interviews
- Administering aptitude tests where informative to role suitability
- Developing (and helping to facilitate) assessment centres
In addition we can deliver tailored training sessions to existing staff including 1-1 coaching with individuals, ranging from 1 hour to a full day. Amongst the most popular topics are ‘Managing and Motivating New Starters’ and ‘Presenting with Impact’
This website gives you an overview of the services we offer but if you would like to talk to someone about how you can work with the University, please contact us.