Undergraduate Scholarships and Bursaries
At The University of Law Business School, we believe it's important to support future business leaders and provide them with the opportunity to achieve their career ambitions. We believe that regardless of your personal circumstances or background, you should have the opportunity to complete your studies.
The Lord Blunkett Widening Access Award
The Lord Blunkett Widening Access Award aims to support students whose circumstances may otherwise limit their opportunity to complete a business course and enter the world of business. We're offering this award of £1,000 to £3,000 to ten eligible students commencing an on campus undergraduate business course at The University of Law Business School in September 2020.
- BBC at A-Level (or equivalent), although some flexibility in criteria based on the student’s situation
- Household income below £25,000
To be eligible for this award, you must have:
- Applied for an on campus business undergraduate commencing in September 2020 at London Bloomsbury and received an offer to study at The University of Law Business School
- Applied for the award and have been invited to complete the online assessment
- Had a household income of less than £25,000 in the tax year 2018/2019
For more information on the eligibility criteria for the award please read our Terms and Conditions.
How to apply
Details coming soon. Please check back in the near future to see how you can apply.
Other Sources of Scholarships and Bursaries
We will be offering this bursary of £3,000 per annum to selected nationalities. Details coming soon.
The following website contains information about a financial award that may assist you with funding your undergraduate studies: https://uk.mycs.com/scholarship